Cash For Cars - Orlando South
Exploring the Orlando, FL that Isn’t in an Amusement Park
Perhaps the most popular city in Florida, Orlando is known as the go-to place for vacationers seeking family-friendly fun and adventure at one of the amusement parks, like Walt Disney World or Universal Studios.
However, past the chaos of magic-seeking crowds, Orlando is a mix of cultures and scenes, like history and the arts.
When are the Best Times to Visit Orlando?
The Sunshine State is abundant in bright, warm (sometimes sweltering) weather, so the answer to the question of best vacation times would depend on what kind of weather you enjoy and what you plan on doing while in Orlando.
Over 65 million people flock to the theme parks on an annual basis. If that’s your option, the best time to visit Orlando to avoid the worst of the summer crowds would be January, February, or March.
The weather can range anywhere from the mid-50s to the mid-80s (Fahrenheit) throughout these months. Plus, prices for travel and amusement are pre-tourist season, so you could get some great deals on overnight stays.
If you are going to Orlando for sightseeing based on price, the cheapest rates for amusement parks, museums, and hotels can be found from August to September. Most public schools are back in session, people are back to working full-time schedules after the summer rushes, so everything in Orlando is a little more affordable without the crowds.
Tips to Making Driving in Orlando Easier
● Florida traffic, particularly in Orlando during tourist season, could mean jams and aggressive drivers, but there are ways to avoid congestion and annoyance. The following tips are more like fun facts and guidelines to make driving in Orlando a little easier.
● Toyota is the most popular car brand in Orlando, as of 2021, which means you can expect lots of 4Runners, Camrys, and Tacomas on the roadways. All of which are equipped with durable features to better handle the smooth flow of fast-paced Florida traffic patterns.
● Remember that not all drivers are Orlando locals. Some are visiting from out of state, or even out of the country, and they have to learn how to navigate those Florida roads too. Use caution and avoid distractions. Work with the flow of traffic, as a unit, instead of against traffic as an individual.
● Remain aware of your surroundings, avoid looking down at your phone for directions, and be cautious of other drivers. This is common sense for wherever you are, but it’s something to remember when driving through Orlando. Defensive driving is always the best solution to the dilemma of driving in a new city.
● Familiarize yourself with every aspect of the traffic patterns and weather conditions in Orlando. Do your research to plan your routes, enter them into your GPS, and check the forecasts for the days you drive. Pop-up thunderstorms? Reduce your speed and distance yourself further from other drivers until the rain has passed.
What Else is There to Do and See in Orlando, FL?
Orlando is often pitched as the place to be for amusement parks, and while that’s true to a degree, there’s so much more to this dynamic city.
For example… do you love the outdoors and all the beauty of nature? Book a tour on Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure for wildlife sightseeing in the heart of a thriving swamp.
Or take a self-guided tour at the Bok Tower Gardens, where you can explore the iconic Tower, stroll through gardens of a hundred thousand beautiful flowers, and walk along the ridges of Hammock Hollow.
If animals are more your speed, the Giraffe Ranch is a drive-thru wildlife preserve that features many animals you would likely see on an African Safari.
Make friends with llamas, feed giraffes, delight in the sights of rhinos, cheetahs, and hippos, and have an up-close encounter with otters and ring-tailed lemurs.
You could also head over to Gatorland for close encounters with crocodiles, alligators, snakes, and other fascinating reptiles and amphibians.
Be Sure to Check Out a Restaurant or Two
If fine dining captures your interests, La Luce is an amazing four-star Italian restaurant that serve up authentic Italian dishes. Reservations are encouraged and semi-formal is the usual dress code.
Some of the best dishes at La Luce include Prosciutto di Parma pizza, the Pappardelle Fantasia pasta, and the Grilled Berkshire Pork Chop with a side of broccolini.
Fancy something cheaper and delicious? Snag a messy, yummy Guac-A-Doodle-Doo sub at The Gnarly Barley. Or veg out on giant portions of street taco and authentic Mexican burritos at Border Grill Fresh Mex.
From good food and friendly atmospheres to family-focused theme parks, and downtown nightlife, this energetic city of The Sunshine State is a hub for a comprehensive, diverse vacation. There’s no shortage of hobbies, sights, and interests to explore in Orlando!
Get Cash For Cars in Orlando
If you’re ready to get off the rollercoaster that selling a used, wrecked, or junked car can be, there’s no easier way than Cash For Cars Orlando! We’ve been in the auto industry for nearly 35 years, and we know how tough selling a car on your own can be.
Writing a clever ad to post on Craigslist, meeting up with total strangers for test drives, bickering over what’s a fair asking price for the car, it’s all a mess. We make the process as painless as possible. All you have to do to get started is give us a call at 1-800-227-2893 or fill out the form on this page.
The choice is up to you! Our car buyers just need to ask you a few simple questions about your vehicle. We take pride in always staying up-to-date with current market prices for vehicles of all makes and models so we can give you a competitive offer every time.
Once you accept our guaranteed offer, we’ll get straight down to business scheduling your free towing appointment. We’ll go anywhere from Altamonte Springs to Casselberry, to Winter Park, and much more to pick up your vehicle at no additional cost to you!
When the driver arrives to pick up your car – sometimes in as little as 24 hours! – they’ll present you with the check for your guaranteed offer. And we’ll handle everything else from there! You’re free to head out to the bank to cash that check!
Did we mention that we buy more than just cars? We buy trucks, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, even boats! No matter what condition they’re in, we buy them all. There’s no better way to get cash for your car in the Sunshine State. Don’t waste another minute, Orlando. Give us a call for your free offer!
Cash For Cars Florida Locations