CashForCars.com operates 100% online, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t doing what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are taking extensive measures to ensure that our employees and customers are safe by:
- Temporarily suspending customer drop-offs
- Continuing to offer FREE TOWING without the need to leave your home
- Ensuring towing procedures are hygienic
- Limiting the number of personnel in our locations and keeping interactions remote
Below we have created an FAQ about any questions that you might have for CashForCars.com when it comes to COVID-19, as well as live COVID-19 updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CashForCars.com Still Open and Operating?
Yes, CashForCars.com is still open and operating at the same capacity before the many state-issued stay-at-home orders. As CashForCars.com is a subsidiary of Copart, Inc., we are deemed an essential business by the federal government.
All of our nearly 200 locations are open but are not accepting customer drop-offs for the foreseeable future.
Can Someone Still Pick-Up My Vehicle?
Yes, despite suspending customer drop-offs at our locations; we still offer our free pick-up in 24 hours or less! The process is still the same; call, get your guaranteed offer, and setup your free pick-up in 24 hours or less.
Does CashForCars.com Pickup From My Home?
Yes! CashForCars.com will pickup a vehicle anywhere that you want! All that we require is that the customer be available for the signing over of the title, and to receive the check!
What Resources Can I Use to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
We recommend only trusting websites and information from verifiable and legitimate sources. Here are some trusted resources to help you prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- The Center for Disease Control’s Guide to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization’s Guide to COVID-19
- Harvard’s Coronavirus Resource Center
- OSHA’s Resource Center for COVID-19
CashForCars.com also has a blog on how you can clean your car to prevent the spread of the coronavirus through your car!
What Can You Do to Help?
This a trying time for all of us, and we must all do our part to help prevent any further spread of COVID-19. Here are some tips that can keep you healthy as well as others.
- Stand at least six feet away from other people (social distancing)
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds regularly
- Avoid handshakes however possible
- Bring antibacterial wipes with you when going to public places
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Be respectful and understanding of others who are doing the same as you.
We’re All In This Together
It is important that we do what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19. By following some of the steps we mentioned above, as well as using credible and trustworthy sources, we can stop COVID-19 in its tracks.
Stay healthy, positive, and don’t forget to wash your hands!