Here at Cash For Cars we love the holiday season, so you’ll usually see our cars dressed up in Christmas lights and Rudolph antlers. If you’re like us we want to see how you decorate your car for the holidays. That’s why this month we’re holding a Holiday Car Gear Contest that encourages people to show off their own holiday car gear for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
Here’s how to enter:
- Decorate your car in it’s best holiday gear.
- Post it on either Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter with #HolidayCarGear and #CashForCarsContest. Note that you must own the vehicle of which you submit a photo of.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and like the post.
All entries are subject to the complete contest rules available here.
We will choose a new winner at the end of each week in December for a total of 4 winners. Once you have submitted your photo you do not have to reenter, as one entry lasts for the duration of the whole contest. A submission on each social media platform counts as a single submission, meaning you have up to 3 chances of winning!
The winners will randomly drawn on the following dates:
- December 7, 2018
- December 14, 2018
- December 21, 2018
- December 28, 2018
They will be announced the following Monday on all of our social media accounts. The contest ends on December 28, 2018.
Note: Copart and CashForCars.com employees are not eligible to win.
Ways To Decorate Your CarNow that we have you excited about the competition is your mind spinning with ideas on how to decorate your car? For some decorating their car for the holidays is easy, but some people don’t even know where to begin.
No matter your skill level in the decorating field, here is a list of ways to decorate your car for the holidays that’s sure to inspire and get your creative juices flowing.
1. Rudolph Nose and Reindeer AntlersThis is the best option for people that want to show off their holiday spirit but don’t want to work too hard to do so. They are usually sold in kits with a pair of reindeer antlers and a red nose. The antlers clip on to the windows on each side of the car and the nose ties to the front grille.
You can usually find them in stores or online at Amazon and Walmart. You can also find other variations of the window clip-ons such as these Christmas tree clip-ons.
The great thing about dressing up your car as Rudolph is that it’s quick, easy, and fits on any vehicle. You also don’t have to worry about it damaging your car in any way.
2. Window Decals and PaintAnother easy way to show off your holiday cheer is to use window decals and car paint to create festive designs. There are tons of options online for Christmas related car decals such as…
- Elf Legs or Magnet for the car decorator with a humorous side.
- Christmas lights magnets to add a reflective festive flare.
- And a snowman for your rearview window to say hello to the people driving past you.