Freedom is the only word that can describe the feeling of being on two wheels, with a full tank of gas, Born to be Wild on the radio and a wide open road. Whether you’re on a Harley or Honda, on a one day ride or cross country cruise, no trip is complete without the perfect motorcycle playlist.
The first thing to know about creating your motorcycle playlist, is that all of the songs don’t have to be about motorcycles! Most of the great riding songs your playlist probably aren’t about motorcycles at all. The songs you choose should inspire you to embrace the open road and never want to leave the highway.
If you do it right, the best thing about a motorcycle playlist is how the songs begin to connect with the ride as you as you lean into a turn, throttle through a curve or hold it wide open. The right songs reflect the same feelings of going fast, chasing freedom, and living loud.
So let the good times roll with our playlist below, or get inspired and make your own!
GET RID OF YOUR OLD 4 WHEEL RIDE AND HIT THE ROAD ON TWO. CLICK HERE TO GET AN OFFER!
Here’s the full list for you to see!
- Born to be Wild |Steppenwolf
- Paradise City | Guns N’ Roses
- Welcome to the Jungle | Guns N’ Roses
- Highway to Hell | AC/DC
- I Wanna Rock | Twisted Sister
- Wanted Dead or Alive | Bon Jovi
- La Grange | ZZ Top
- Hot Blooded | Foreigner
- Call me the Breeze | Lynyrd Skynyrd
- I Can’t Drive 55 | Sammy Hagar
- American Outlaws | Whiskey Myers
- Where the Sun Don’t Shine | Whiskey Myers
- This Life | Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers
- Ride on | AC/DC
- Let it roll | Little Feat
- Fortunate Son | Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Smoke on the Water | Deep Purple
The next time you’re heading to the local watering hole or packing the saddlebags for your next journey enjoy these tunes. If life throws you a curve, lean into it.