Cash for Cars Canada!
Are you searching for a fast and easy method to get cash for cars in Toronto, London, Ontario and surrounding areas in Canada? Trying to sell a car online the traditional way can take up valuable time and isn’t always the fastest or easiest option. Try the fast and easy way, Cash for Cars Canada. After all, wouldn’t you rather spend time watching a Blue Jays, Maple Leafs, Knights, or Raptors game instead of cleaning, repairing and showing off your car to car buyers? Not only do you deserve a quick way to sell your car but also a fair market price for your 2002 or newer vehicle. Below, we’ll explore some popular selling options and introduce you to the fastest way to get cash for your car.
Trade-In or Sell Your Car Canada?
Many Canadian car sellers choose to take their vehicle to a car dealership and attempt to get the process done quickly for a great cash offer. Unfortunately, auto dealerships usually have a fairly high cost of doing business because of their fixed costs. Most of these fixed costs, including employee salaries and benefits, must be passed on to any cash offer that they provide the public. Does this mean they usually only offer a trade-in value for your car or truck but is that really what your car is worth? What if you have a wrecked or scrap car? Not to worry, Cash for Cars Canada will pay you
for your scrap car removal!
Get Cash For Your Car Online
Another popular selling option is to place an advertisement online or on an app, which at first glance sounds like a good idea. A website made popular by the general public buying and selling items including cars and trucks is Kijiji.
However, this is not always the simplest or best option. There are several additional steps to this process that can give car sellers an unwanted headache on the road to getting cash for cars.
Steps to Sell Your Car Online in Canada
If you’re considering selling your car online by yourself, or via an app, you may want to reconsider after reviewing this 12-step process below for selling your car online. Did you know that selling your car in Canada
can be a long and complicated process? The following are the steps in selling your car or truck in Canada online:
- Order your used vehicle information package from any licensing issuing office. This package is $20 and it will have important documents that are necessary to move on to the next steps.
- Acquire a certificate that verifies the vehicle meets safety standards (if required by the local government). You will need to get this from a licensed mechanic.
- Fully clean your vehicle from the inside and outside. If it has been over a month since you last cleaned your car, this step may take over one hour.
- Take several well-lit and well-positioned photos to help sell your car. Make sure you take ¾ angle photos. These are photos that have at least ¾ of the vehicle in the photo frame.
- Write online advertising that grabs a reader’s attention. Be sure to include the year, make, model and all your vehicle options.
- Accept calls and text messages with questions about your vehicle, including price negotiations.
- Schedule appointments to meet and demonstrate your car or truck. We advise you to take a friend or family member with you and do not let strangers drive your vehicle for safety reasons.
- Agree on a cash price and write a bill of sale. The bill of sale should have your name, the buyer’s name, the date and purchase price. Be sure to keep a copy of the bill of sale for your records.
- Take your vehicle and ask the buyer to meet you at the licensing office where both you and the buyer will sign an Application for Transfer.
- Keep your license plates. The plates stay with the driver, not the vehicle. You are able to use the plates for your replacement or next vehicle. You will keep the “plate portion” of your permit (ownership). This plate portion should be kept if you want to register your plates for another vehicle. You can also request a refund for any full months left on your plate stickers.
- Exchange the cash for your car keys and car title.
- Deposit your cash into your bank account or spend your cash! +
Our team makes selling your car in Canada easy and fast. Don’t delay, call us today.
Why Sell Your Car to Cash For Cars Canada?
Now there is an easier and faster way to get cash for your car without going through a lengthy process or a car dealership salesman. Our simple Sell Your Car for Cash 3-Step Process
will save you time and is one of the best ways to get the most cash for cars. We buy most makes and models, 2002 or newer, in the Greater Toronto area. Cash For Cars also expanded to London, Ontario and we have new Canadian locations coming soon. Offering some of the highest cash offers, our expert Canadian car buyers
with the local market knowledge and over 35 years of vehicle purchasing experience, is ready to help you get the most cash quickly.
It’s Easy to Get Cash For Cars
CashForCars.ca is the easiest and safest option for selling your car in Canada. The following is our quick 3-step car selling process:
- Simply call CashForCars.com and provide your vehicle details.
- Get and accept our guaranteed cash for cars offer.
- Schedule an appointment with our friendly towing team to collect your vehicle and deliver your cash offer right to your doorstep.
With our expansion into Toronto and London and other cities in Canada coming soon, Canadians will receive our full commitment to excellent customer service and some of the best cash for cars offers in the auto industry. For most customers, the entire car selling process will take about 24 hours or less! Don’t delay, Get a Cash Offer in Canada
today! +Source: Ontario Ministry of Transportation